It is always a pleasure to wander around others well tended gardens on a warm sunny day and if you are regular visitor it may well be worth buying the May 2019 edition of Gardeners’ World Magazine which includes a 2 for 1 pass for adult entrance fees at almost 450 gardens until April 2020.
The offer can be used at 447 gardens spread all over the UK including Kew Gardens, the Eden Project, the Beth Chatto Gardens, the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh and many many more.
Local gardens where the offer can be used include:
- Broughton Castle (Banbury)
- Cogges Manor Farm (Witney)
- Kingston Bagpuize House & Gardens (Kingston Bagpuize)
- Waddesdon Manor Gardens (Nr Aylesbury)
- Waterperry Gardens (Nr Wheatley)
- Stonor Park Gardens (Henley-on-Thames)
For more details on the offer, where you can use the card and how you can buy the magazine if you can’t find a copy locally see the Gardeners’ World website: