It is always a pleasure to wander around others well tended gardens on a warm sunny day and if you are regular visitor it may well be worth buying the May 2023 edition of Gardeners’ World Magazine which includes a 2 for 1 pass for adult entrance fees at over 400 gardens until April 2024.
The offer can be used at gardens spread all over the UK including Kew Gardens, the Beth Chatto Gardens, the Powis Castle & Garden and many many more.
Local gardens where the offer can usually be used include:
- Broughton Castle (Banbury)
- Broughton Grange Gardens (Banbury)
- Cogges Manor Farm (Witney)
- Harcourt Arboretum (Nuneham Courtney)
- Oxford Botanic Garden (Central Oxford)
- Kingston Bagpuize House & Gardens (Kingston Bagpuize)
- Waterperry Gardens (Nr Wheatley)
- Stonor Park Gardens (Henley-on-Thames)
For more details on the offer, where you can use the card and how you can buy the magazine if you can’t find a copy locally see the Gardeners’ World website: